Friday 13 January 2012

Yo Pierce! I hear your Mom's goin' out with Squeaks!

Hey there Pals, Kyle here.

So in the midst of all these great happenings in LBD camp I found myself buried under three feet of snow this morning. The phones were ringing, dogs were barking, and Dad came into my room and started his ferocious workday...(basically I've been visiting my parents and my father's office is my room.)

Technically I was supposed to be making the trek up to Johnny today to track synth lines and other types of keyboard related accoutrement. Unfortunately I cannot move. The good news is I'll be able to go in at the end of the week and lay down the goods AFTER Brian finishes cooking his thick'n'sweet guitar muffins.

...It will be like showing up to the school dance after being informed several times via the cutest girl ever that she is already there waiting for you.

I'm going to pop my earbuds in, turn on a lil Weezer, and head outside to shovel snow. There's a slight chance I'll be taking a ten minute break to rip donuts in my Dad's Nissan. It's only fitting since he barged into my room and woke me up. Stay tuned!

Also, get stoked. Get really stoked.

hohmann

Stereo - Passion Of The Heist-I Am Abomination
Reading - Michael Crichton's "Sphere"
Viewing - NHL 2012






1 comment: